"Now and then, though someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."
"What happens to them?" Insisted Milo.
"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "And I've heard that they walk among the stars."

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3/30/11

Woke up late today, and had lunch with my love at hubcaps, tasty Tuna Melt. :)

Looking forward to flying my kites its the second day in a row we have had sun here and but theres absolutly no wind. Hoping I can get to the beach soon with Ashley and Tommy.

Also got to go to the Garrett I got a pretty cool jeweley box its one of those that have a ballerina inside and when you open it the ballerina twirls and it plays music I always wanted one since I was a kid so I was happy I found one used for five bucks.

Ashleys coming up today hoping to pick up some Mexican food in the city

No comments:

Post a Comment