"Now and then, though someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."
"What happens to them?" Insisted Milo.
"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "And I've heard that they walk among the stars."

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/5/11

Went to the park today, Flew my kite, had a Peanut Butter and Honey sandwhich. I re-read a book I bought back in 2006 called Whores on the Hill a novel by Collen Curran. Its actually an interesting book about three friends growing up in the late 80's at the last all girls schools in Milwaukee this book is a little dark and I wouldn't say its for everyone. However this is my second time re-reading it and I still enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment