"Now and then, though someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."
"What happens to them?" Insisted Milo.
"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "And I've heard that they walk among the stars."

Saturday, May 21, 2011

5/21

Yesterday night got to watch Pirates of the Caribbean on Strangers Tides with my Mom, Ashley and Tom. I actually enjoyed this Pirates (part 4) better than Part two and three. Which were a little to long and very complicated. This one was fun and had a good plot with nice pacing.The action didn't get lost in the convoluted plot points and character personality overhauls like in Dead Man Chest and At Worlds End. The Mermaids were pretty bad ass in the movie. However I think it was unintentionally on the preachy/religious side for "fun summer" action film, and I missed some of the old characters from the first three movies.
Today I got to sleep in late and went to breakfast with Tom and Ashley we enjoyed our breakfast and almost won a giant Clifford from the claw machine game, after breakfast we watched bootlegs we got at the Oakland swap meet and while some of them were of sketchy quality (not complaining, you get what you paid for) others were awesome.

After bugging my Dad relentlessly for the past week or so I finally convinced him to make me some ponthay. It was fun watching the Giants beat the A's as Tim Lincecum pitched a shutout game. I have been saying that he was due to pitch a whole game and he did it today they beat the A's 3-0. Not to mention Ponthay on top of that which was awesome. It was nice to see my Dad it was the first time in about a month.

So far a pretty good weekend, I'm hoping Jonathan Sánchez pitches well tomorrow so we can sweep the series.

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment