"Now and then, though someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."
"What happens to them?" Insisted Milo.
"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "And I've heard that they walk among the stars."

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tallest Man Or Earth

I know it sounds silly but I think I can listen to the Tallest man on earth for the rest of my life and never get sick of it because everything he sings is so amazing, he is very talented. I saw him in concert and he came on by himself with about nine different guitars. And although it was just him and his guitars he was absolutly amazing. everyone of his songs is a great as the other which I dont think you find now with a lot of popular singers they have one good/catchy/pretty song and then an album of decent to very poor tracks. Thats not so with the tallest man on earth every song he sings is a song you want to hear over and over.

a few of my favorites:


AMAY-ZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment