"Now and then, though someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."
"What happens to them?" Insisted Milo.
"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "And I've heard that they walk among the stars."

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Howls Moving Castle

One of my favorite books to read when I was in high school was Howls' Moving Castle by Dianna Wynne Jones. I was really happy to hear they were making a movie loosely based on the book, and while the movie is pretty interesting and animated spectacularly by Hayao Miyazaki, and Studio Ghibli the best part of the film was the beautiful and pulchritudinous music that serverd as the main theme of the movie.
on youtube I came across this amazing version of the song:



Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment