"Now and then, though someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."
"What happens to them?" Insisted Milo.
"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "And I've heard that they walk among the stars."

Monday, May 23, 2011

5/23

Today I went to Leftovers Thrift shop a small little shop off of Mt.Diablo Blvd. in Walnut Creek.



I love going to Thrift shops with Tommy on our days off together, I mostly go for the books, I mean when your getting paperbacks for $0.25-$0.50 it a great buy especially if you find something rare or nostalgic or something that would cost you $6.50 at half price and 12.99 at Barnes and Nobles.

and now heres something I hope you really enjoy:

Heres hoping to a great week...

P.S. If you think this is Rivers Cuomo I'm going to smack you in the face!
PEACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment