"Now and then, though someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."
"What happens to them?" Insisted Milo.
"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "And I've heard that they walk among the stars."

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5/25

On this day in history in 1977 Star Wars Opened to great commercial success. Also Babe Ruth hit his last homerun in 1935, it was his 714 homerun a record for career home runs that would stand for almost 40 years. Its pretty cool to look back and see what happened so long ago, today I'm not doing much but thats okay I'm happy just to spend most my day with Tom when he gets home.

Today its weird weather I woke up because it was rainy and coming down really hard, and then we had about an hour of sun followed by really strong winds.

I love living in the bay area and I am so super excited to get to the beach when the weather heats up.

For Tommy:

So in love are we to, that we dont know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment