"Now and then, though someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."
"What happens to them?" Insisted Milo.
"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "And I've heard that they walk among the stars."

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5/24

Today was a much looked forward to day with Tom, and while I had a difficult time waking up this morning he went out and got me a delicious Bagel from Noah's.

We went to watch the movie Bridesmaids today, it was actually pretty funny albeit a bit predicatable. The acting was solid and there were more than a couple of scenes where I laughed aloud. Tommy and I both rated it a 7/10.

After the movies we headed out to Castro Valley, To vist Crush a decent sized Comic bookstore:



This place is actually pretty cool,although its no Flying Colors which is my favorite comic book store. Crush  does have a pretty huge back issue collection and the comics are not very expensive.
Tom managed to pick up a couple of things he like. Sadly I didn't see anything I really wanted. although to be fair I have about five books coming from Amazon so I wasn't really looking. :)

We came back to Walnut Creek and spent some of the afternoon playing on Tom's X-Box we played Mortal Kombat which was fun after I got on Tom's team. He is too good to play against so I like when we can play together. After that we played a ninja turtles game (MY TOES! MY TOES!!) I was Donotello because he was supposed to be the intelligent one.


Funny/weird thing happened when we stopped in at safeway. A older guy came up to us and said to Tom: "Oh your Charlie right?" and Tom was like "Uhh no sorry..." and the guys replied "Oh, well then what are you doing with one of Charlie's Angels??" (Meaning me) ...BAHAHAHAHA....funny yet awkward.

And always a song to brighten your day:


Anyways... I will see you there or I will see you on another time.

PEACE









No comments:

Post a Comment